The Roundup-August 10, 2008
August 10, 2008
- Thunderpig has news of a Georgian ceasefire request, plus this from Bob Krumm, via Instapundit. “Last night in the mess hall two Georgian officers sat down at the table opposite me. The one facing me was a bit disheveled; his uniform top was misbuttoned. It was the kind of mistake you could make if you were in a hurry. Both ate quickly and silently. I wanted to say something, but what do you say at a time like this?”
- The Panthers looked decent last night, especially DeAngelo. I caught the game mostly over the radio as I was enjoying some quality Small-mouth time on the New River.
- Pics of home. Marie’s got a knack for this sort of thing…
- Survival Moment: The EMP Theat via SurvivalBlog
- I couldn’t possibly say it better myself, “As a “citizen of the world,” Obama must recognize that socialism creates misery everywhere it’s tried.” Read the whole thing.